Refreshment.

Its already over. My head feels dizzy. I could not ever bare to reach my phone, but with all might, I just did, And it was late at noon. Dafuq. I yelled. Never thought I would had miss subuh prayer.

Still, how grateful am I to be able held by sheer love from Allah s.w.t  Allah gave more than HE actually took. For that cause, I felt neglected. I have failed to care properly. Then again, there are always a tomorrow. And giving up is never entrusted. Just have to try a little bit harder. That`s all it take.

***********

"Abang!!! If ur not wake up by now. I`ll take the car to work. So, hurry up, take a bath. N dont forget to tidy up ur room," 
I stood up alone. *sigh* A deep breath I sipped into my lung. How I miss that voice. After all, being home was not so bad after all. If it cost me to be with the one I love by exchanging for the one I cared - my friends. Than it fine by me, I guess.
Sound, fair. They are not going anyway after all.Still got will to meet up someday.right?? 
See!! Allah s.w.t had never test or valued His servants with something that could not be handled. We would always make it thru because it "handle-able" :))  

***********

Is it me, or kids just had their own rezeki. Yesterday, I brought my youngest sibling to McD. I took them anyway despite how burdensome I felt at first. I was merely in hurry. All because to catch up with a football match between Kedah and Kelantan. As soon as I arrived at home, Kedah already in the leading by 2-0. I wooed..Well..taking my lil sis and bro could not be so bad after all. I got myself a nice mouth-watering set of Triple Cheese Burger. Followed with a nice lazy couch to lean on. Well everything set so perfect that night even though at last Kedah could not make it to final.
Well everything just seemed nice.
Later on, I had a  very long chat with a friend whose later on requested me to publish a post. Well, here it is now... :)))

***********

To do list for this break...
  • clean up room..toss everything unnecessary away.
  • find a job.
  • gain weight..obviously..I lost few kilo in KMKu... ==''
  • sleep while I can...
  • went to British Council.
***********





That`s about it now, I guess...well.
Thank you kerana menyemak :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment